ANR Programme 2009-2012
|A Joint Programme on Justice and Governance in India and South Asia
(Hosted by Centre for Himalayan Studies)
- NEW (2011): link to the research blog "Caste, Land and Custom". The purpose of the research blog is to share information on an ongoing project focusing on the constitution of a digital archive of vulnerable documents of Tamil agrarian history and investigating issues of Tamil customary law.
- Link to "Legalsutra", Law Students' Knowledge Base,an open access contributing platform giving the option to comment, share, rate and upload papers, and providing for research tools and links to Indian and foreign legal resources.
- Link to "Law and Other Things", A Blog About Indian Law, the Courts, and the Constitution
- Blog about the "Spicy IP", De-Coding Indian Intellectual Property Law
- Personal page of Marc Galanter, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Blog of John Flood, University of Westminster; see also his website which provides most of his publications in pdf
- Personal page of Herbert Kritzer at Wisconsin University